Beauty Guru Las Vegas

Your source for beauty news, reviews and events in Las Vegas

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Living Proof Full Thickening Cream

Living Proof Full Thickening Cream

After seeing this product demonstrated on QVC, I thought I would give it a try. I have thin, fine hair and this leave-in treatment is supposed to make it appear thicker, with more body. It is pricey, $14 for a 1.8 ounce bottle, but you only need a pea-sized amount. I put a little more than that in my hair, being careful not too put it too close to my roots. It did work. My hair felt thicker without feeling like I had product build up. I thought it was great, until I went outside. The heat from the sun hits your hair and it emits a smell like you are at an outdoor fish market. Now, I had read reviews on makeupalley.com that complained about the smell, and I assumed it was too flowery or something. Good thing Sephora took it back. Living Proof, if you are listening, fix the smell and I will buy it again!


No comments: