Beauty Guru Las Vegas

Your source for beauty news, reviews and events in Las Vegas

Monday, March 12, 2012

Revlon Scented Nail Polishes

When I first saw the new Dior Beauty spring line with the scented nail polishes, I thought how cool! And then I thought, $19 - I don't think so. I stumbled across some great Revlon scented polishes at ULTA. I got bubble gum and beach. They both smell great. Beach has that great suntan oil/ ocean smell. I did not put a topcoat on until the scent wore off a couple of days later. They cost around $4.99 each, but Revlon was buy 2 get 1 free. So, with my ULTA coupon I got three polishes for $7.00! The blue glitter polish (radiant) is pretty, but no way near the same quality as a Deborah Lippmann glitter polish.


Bubblegum scented nail polish

Beach scented nail polish

Radiant

No comments: