Beauty Guru Las Vegas

Your source for beauty news, reviews and events in Las Vegas

Monday, May 21, 2012

Revlon beauty mini-haul at ULTA

I stopped into ULTA to use my coupon and decided to look for eyeshadow palette. I had been reading about the collection makeup artist Gucci Westman created for Revlon, so I picked up the palette. I absolutely love it. I have trouble wearing greys and blacks because of my fair complexion without looking like a raccoon.
It comes with four shadows and a liner. The back has diagram directions. It works okay without an eye primer, but I would recommend using one. The liner works great, especially if you are in a hurry and just want something easy. Revlon was buy 1 get 1 half off that day and with my ULTA coupon and a Revlon Coupon I found in the store, I got the palette and a Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter for $9!


Revlon Custom Eyes in Beach Beauty

Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie


No comments: